Monday 3 May 2010

Day 2





I'm home from hospital, and it feels great to finally be out :)

After yesterday's update Mr T came to undo my elastics a little, so at least I could get my medication down, and I went to bed feeling much better. I was obviously exausted as I slept for 6 hours, but not before choking on and coughing up huge blood clots, which I was only able to get out thanks to my newly loostened elastics - gross!

This morning Dr T announced me ready to go home and A collected me around 11. All the effort of getting up and packed was exhausting so i've not got a nice little den for myself set up on the couch. It feels great to be home! Too exhaused to write anymore so i'm leaving you to peruse my pics..

5 comments:

June said...

Yea! You're home. There's no place like home there's no place like home.( You can tell I'm from a state close to Kansas.) Anyway, you really look pretty darn good. Curl up with a good book or a good movie and just imagine yourself on vacation on a nice beach. June

Kyla Makay said...

WOW!!! YOu look REALLLLY good for day 2. crazy! Thanks for the pics. :)

I am soooo glad you made it though without complications. I prayed for you... I will say another right now.

keep us updated.

:)

LOVE AND SUPPORT,

Makay

Anonymous said...

Wow, I post and read on the metal forums and ran into your blog; I'm glad you made it to the otherside. Best of luck to your recovery. It can only get better from here (even though it may not feel that way now). Take care and rest up! Hopefully no more blood clots!

Anonymous said...

Look at you! You look great! I didn't realize your hair is that long.

I'm glad that you're home and able to rest. Keep up with your fluids and sleep lots.

Discantus said...

Hi June - you're so right! Being at home makes things 100% better, i'm just concentrating at getting through 1 moment at a time.

Hi Mackay, thanks you so much for the encouragement. I hope this is helping you too prepare for your big day.

JNN - I'm doing my best, fluids are easy but sleep, I wish! But i'm working on it...

Thanks for all the encouragement, it really helps :)